The oxygen sensor plays a vital role in maintaining your cars ability to optimize fuyel usage. A bad oxygen sensor can cause improper fueling, leading to poor fuel economy and a loss of power. This is an OEM Denso replacement that will guarantee proper function.
For 3SGTE Gen2
Replaces Toyota part number: 89465-29365
- Porous PTFE Filter - Allows atmospheric oxygen to enter the sensor without permitting water or engine contaminants to seep into the casing.
- Robotic Laser Weld
- Aluminum-Oxide Trap Layer - Keeps silicone and lead outside the ceramic elient through DENSO's exclusive design, preventing damage to the platinum electrode.
- Stainless Steel Housing - Resists corrosion and contamination with a rugged, watertight body.
- Double Protection Cover - Maintains proper unit temperature for quicker response times and protects the ceramic element against silicone and lead poisoning.
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel construction
- PTFE filter blocks efficiency-robbing contaminants
- Refined zirconia element improves sensor response
- Superior design maximizes engine performance and fuel efficiency while reducing fuel consumption and harmful emissions
- First Time Fit® delivers the right part the first time
- Ensures smog test compliance